The design team is responsible for our consumer retail and warehouse interface experiences.
We're looking for a UI Designer to help create elegant, functional, and intuitive user experiences for complex problems. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and interfaces to be implemented by Engineering.
- Collaborate directly with UX designer and Engineering to define and implement solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and evaluation feedback with UX designer
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Present and explain designs to peers and stakeholders
- Help establish and promote visual design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience and portfolio
- Excellent visual/graphic design skills with strong consideration of user-system interaction
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps, and clear design specifications for development
- Open to changes/new ideas, and excited to grow as a designer
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other visual design and wire-framing tools